We are so confident in our experience and efforts that we put it in writing. If you are not satisfied with our marketing services for any reason-FIRE US! No hidden fees, no hidden buyout, no hassle. You are in control—The way it should be!
Corder and Associates, LLC offers you:
- Experienced and trusted REALTORS® and BROKERS who know current market and economic trends to keep you informed.
- Monthly feedback on your listing—YOU WILL HEAR FROM US!
- 5th generation farmers and ranchers as well as a Certified Crop Advisor and Wildlife Biologist on staff who understand the industry and can answer questions from qualified buyers.
- Promoting your listing on Landwatch, Lands of America, Open Fences, Montana Land Magazine, Farm and Ranch.com which broadcasts out to over 1000+ additional websites
- Present at Dallas Safari, MATE, MAGIE and Rocky Mountain Sports Trade Shows advertising your property
- Memberships in several Montana Multiple Listing Services for maximum exposure
- Our specialized residential and commercial property marketing for innovative exposure avenues including Zillow and Loopnet
- Listings are featured on the home page of our company websites-CorderandAssociates.com
- Corder and Associates Newsletter provides market conditions and other relative information distributed monthly via email E-Newsletter to our database of qualified buyers
- Members of local REALTORS® Associations as well as the National Association of REALTORS®
- Professional flyers promoting property with high-resolution photography
- Virtual Tours of select listed properties are created and placed on the website & YouTube
- Extensive Google search engine optimization and pay per click campaign that drives prospects to our websites
- Our Brokers/Agents participate in non-required/additional education to increase productivity and learn cutting edge market trends
- Social Media Feeds including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter
- Annually, we contribute a portion of all professional fees earned to civic organizations in the community in which we serve
￼A property generates the most interest when it first hits the market. There is a bubble of existing purchasers that meet the homes “Buyer Profile”. This set of buyers is called “The Market”. We know that our firm will do our part in successfully building a comprehensive and detailed listing package and distribute the listing to where The Market is searching. This includes but is not limited to exposure on 1500 websites, top positioning in print and social media, distribution to our Local and International Multiple Listing Service (MLS), as well as distribution to all local real estate agents.
When a seller selects a “go to market” listing price, within 30-60 days (90 days for land) of activating the listing The Market with decide one of 3 things.
- It appears to be priced correctly; let’s go see it
- It appears to be a little high in price; let’s call/email to get some info
- Let’s watch it over time, no contact made
Allowing a property to stay at the same price point for longer than 60 days (90 days for land) is a disadvantage to the seller. The property quickly becomes stale, the active buyers in The Market move on, and all that is left is a sellers and agents prayer that a new buyer will occasionally enter the market and for some unexplainable reason make a different decision from the previous buyers in The Market. To avoid this unfortunate situation we have developed our CONFIDENCE SYSTEM which analyzes market activity by reviewing web reporting statistics, compiling data including the number of showings and feedback from Buyers and their showing Agents. This leads to one of the following conclusions:
- We get an offer — We nailed the price point
- We get regular showings but no offers — Priced 3-5% high
- We get internet views & just a few showings — Price 5-8% high
- We get internet views but no showings — Priced 8-10%+ high
- Low internet views — Let’s Talk!
The savvy seller will quickly make the price adjustment and commit to review the data every 30-60 days (90 days for land). By continuously analyzing and adjusting the price point we find the market value and sell the property at the highest price The Market will bear.