Are you interested in joining Corder and Associates, LLC and growing your career as a rural land specialist?
Do you enjoy spending time in the great outdoors instead of in an office?
Would you like to enjoy a rewarding career in selling rural land, recreational properties and agricultural acreage?
Corder and Associates is Montana and Wyoming’s exclusive partner of the LandLeader® network. This national group of brokerages consists of the industry’s most proven companies in their respective markets. LandLeader®(LL) brokerage members are made up of over 200 team members across the United States. They are very experienced in the real estate industry, know the trends and values in their markets and are supported by a cutting edge marketing and management team. The goal of the LandLeader network is to support its members and their properties with state of the art property marketing, offer educational training and real estate management best practices, share concepts and ideas, while supporting the main objective to help members sell more land!
Here are the main reasons why agents and brokers love the LandLeader network:
- Members enjoy exclusive territories to sell real estate.
- Owned by member brokerages, ensuring success and team growth.
- Agents and brokers share concepts and strategies openly to teach each other new strategies.
- The support team offers tremendous marketing, leadership, management and real estate training.
Outstanding facts about LandLeader®:
- Website grew at least 40% faster than other national land brokerages.
- Members have listed and sold over $750 million annually since 2014.
- Agent and broker members successfully sell more listings than the competition.
- Buyers spend over 74% more time on the LandLeader website than other real estate sites.
- Brand and members brands receive over 40 million brand impressions monthly.
- Promotion of contact information openly and clearly on all websites.
- National TV show promoting LandLeader® properties is the only kind.
LandLeader’s marketing and advertising campaign for its members’ brands and their listings is second to none. The national LandLeader marketing plan, combined with Corder and Associates’ marketing strategies, is a win-win for any landowner selling their property and the combination has proven to land more listings for agents and increase market share for brokerage members.
If you’re interested in the opportunity to become part of the Corder and Associates team, please contact us at 406.622.3224 or via our online form.